I have been fortunate to collaborate with the researchers who study work and family issues and early childhood education in order to provide evidence-based insights and solutions that decision-makers, employees, and families can use.
My most recent collaboration is with the Families and Work Institute. Together with Ellen Galinsky and Ipshita Pal, we have published 5 reports using data from the National Study of the Changing Workforce:
- An Inclusive Workplace and Health: Risk and Renewal
- An Inclusive Work-Place and Employee Engagement: Surviving and Thriving
- One Kind Word: Flexibility in the Time of COVID-19
- Opportunities & Obstacles: Life On and Off the Job for Employees with Disabilities
- 2020 Effective Workplace Index
You can find other work on my Google Scholar profile.